Thursday, July 10, 2008

Take me off your List!


Got this from Haywood:

So for the last 6 months I’ve faithfully been getting a telemarketing call to my work phone. Every time I get the call, it’s Joe or Kelly, but with an Indian or Pakistani accent. Would you like to reduce your debt? Would you like a free Direct TV system? Would you like to refinance your loan? Every time I get the call, I let them know to please remove me from their marketing list. Well guess what? They don’t. I’m fed up with it now. The next call I get from Indian Joe is going to go a little something like this:

“Listen Joe, I’ve told you people a million times that I don’t want to reduce my debt, I don’t want a Direct TV system and I don’t even have a loan so why would I refinance. Every time you call, I tell you to remove me from your marketing list, but yet it doesn’t stop. So listen to me carefully Joe. Remove me from your list, or next time I receive a call I’m going to fly to India or Pakistan and punch you right in the dot on your forehead.”

Hopefully this works, otherwise it will be an expensive flight.

Haywood out!!!

No comments: