Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here's one...


From Haywood:


So I finally get a vacation and decide to head out of the country for a while.  The trip is amazing, better than I could have ever hoped for.  On the way back in the US , I noticed something quite interesting in the US Customs office as I proceeded to my connecting flight.  There was a picture of a parrot on the wall with the comment in quotes “Please don’t smuggle me, I may be sick”.  I understand the whole bird flu scare, but come on, who is going to really be stupid enough to smuggle a parrot on an international flight.  And how would you even complete this craziness.  Do you stuff the bird in your checked baggage?  We all know that checked baggage gets tossed around, stacked and many times crushed.  That’s a sure fire way to end up with bird guts all over your underwear.  Do you bring the bird in your carry on luggage?  Yeah, like no one’s going to notice that your luggage is talking.  The funniest thing about it, is that if they actually had to post that sign, there was actually someone dumb enough to try it.  The sad part about it, is that it was probably the person sitting in the cube next to you.  Maybe the bird told them to do it.

 

Haywood out

No comments: